Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
In addition to your statutory rights, Baumr-AG offer a 12 month warranty on all products used for private household use from the date of purchase (unless noted otherwise). The use of products for commercial purposes qualifies the purchaser to a 3 month warranty period. Baumr-AG warranty as outlined above and below does not limit or restrict your statutory rights under Australian Consumer Law.
The Baumr-AG warranty does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The Baumr-AG warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorised by Baumr-AG to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).
Parts purchases, consumable components, and accessories [such as pool diaphragm, chains, carry bags, batteries, hoses, grinding discs, mats, nets, belts, cables, cushions, wheels, blades, tubes, safety gear etc.] are not covered by Baumr-AG’s standard warranty once used. Should your part or consumable component arrive with a manufacturer’s fault please contact us to discuss a resolution prior to using the item.
Until the nature of any fault is determined, the resolution Baumr-AG can offer may vary. Where necessary, the item may need to be returned to determine fault/issue. If the products are unusable upon receiving or there is a major fault, the customer may choose between a full product refund via the original payment method or a replacement product. There may be some situations that result in a reduced refund. In the case of a minor failure, the Baumr-AG warranty may cover fitment of replacement parts or offer replacement parts to the customer. Other alternatives may be offered to the satisfaction of both parties.
Should you wish to claim a warranty on your item, please follow the process outlined in the Return section.
Warranties do not apply where items are resold/rented for the purpose of profit.
EXTENDED WARRANTY CONDITIONS
15 YEAR MATTRESS WARRANTY
We stand by our commitment to help you get your best night’s sleep with our 15-year limited warranty. Baumr-AG warrants your product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period specified by the warranty from the original purchase date. Please take a few minutes to read over the warranty guidelines. Be aware that it can take up to 30 days for your body to adjust to the feel and support of a new sleep system.
ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY
Baumr-AG offers a guarantee which is only for the benefit of the original purchaser of theproduct, and is non-transferable.
This Warranty covers:
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken
- Coils or wires that protrude or tear
- Sagging with indentation greater than 76mm. This is covered ONLY IF the mattress has been continuously supported by a matchingfoundation,or an appropriate bed frame. For queen or king size mattresses, an appropriate bed frame includes at least five legs and a rigid center support that extends from the frame to the ground. For slat bed frames, the gap between the slats must be smaller than the slats themselves.
- Loose or broken foundation wire through any fabric
- Compression of modules
This Warranty does not cover:
- Mattress fabric
- Handles (where fitted) – these should be used only to position the mattress and should not be used to support the full weight of the mattress.
- Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress (innerspring) and foundation, bent due to moving or folding the sleep set.
- Bedding sold ‘As Is’
- Comfort layer and materials
- Bed height
- Mattress firmness
- Mattress noise
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation or bed frame.
- Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the bed (eg.mis-stitching on quilting).
- Damage due to misuse, abuse or neglect negligence including folding, bending, standing on or jumping on the mattress or base.
- Conditions arising from normal wear and tear including mattress cover compression, foam compression or discolouration of components.
- A mattress or base that, on inspection by Baumr-AG is found to be stained or in an unsanitary condition.